Occupational Therapy Services at Toledo Home Healthcare LLC
- Mobility Device Assistance Training
- Improving Range of Motion
- Coping Strategies for Client’s Disability
- Regaining Mobility
- Restoring Sensation and Sensory Function
- Fitting of Prosthetic Devices for Amputations
- Occupation-Focused Practice Models
- Balance Restoration
- Lymphedema Care
For occupational therapy to be successful, we believe that patients need to be educated on their role in their own recovery. The treatment, after all, is focused on regaining self-care skills and to improve their independence.
For inquiries about Home Health Care, please call 419-214-0200.